Forum > Gay sex

Gay Full-length movies ( Twinks - Bareback - Hunk - Bear )

(1/183) > >>

KingShareXXX:
2nd Eagle Patrol / (Nelson DeOliveira / 18 Today International / The French Connection) -352p

Genre: CircleJerk, Gang Bang, Latino

DOWNLOAD FREE 
2nd_Eagle_Patrol.AVI

Total Duration: 01:17:24 /  FileExtension: AVI / FileSize : 556 MB / Resolution: 480x352

KingShareXXX:
Up My Ass & Down My Throat / (Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion) -480p

Genre: Fingering, Toy, Cumshot, Oral, Threesome, Amateur, Compilation, Twins, Muscles, Masturbation

Shot by world famous director Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion brings you the next hit film in our all-gay gonzo series! The raw footage was so hot, we didn't even need to edit it! Sit back and watch these studs go at it in real time. This is non-stop, ass-to-mouth action!

Country: Hungary /  Director: Alberto Rey / Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Enrico Bellagio, Erik Tell, Leslie Blue, Nick Silver, Renato Bellagio, Sandro Longo / Date : 2007

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Up_My_Ass__Down_My_Throat.avi

Total Duration: 02:21:04 /  FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.68 GB / Resolution: 720x480

KingShareXXX:
King of the Hill / (Jake Jaxson, Cocky Boys) -480p

Genre: College guys, Anal, Cum, Big Dicks, Oral, Rimming

"Allen King's thousand-watt smile lights up any room he's in and everyone could feel the positive energy just burst from him. And I'm almost sure that Rodin himself sculpted Allen's beautifully toned body! Never shy about his love for sex, Allen skills are apparent every time he gets pounded.
Love Always JJ."

Country: USA /  Director: Jake Jaxson / Cast: Allen King, Connor Maguire, Gabriel Clark, Jacob Ladder, Jake Bass, Levi Karter, Levi Michaels, Max Carter, Pierre Fitch, Ricky Roman / Date : 2015

DOWNLOAD FREE 
King_of_the_Hill.mp4

Total Duration: 02:06:48 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 2.26 GB / Resolution: 852x480

KingShareXXX:
Dicks Attack vol.1: Ass Splitting Cock / (Dicks Attack) -480p

Genre: black, interracial, anal, oral, bareback

You won't want to miss all the ass splitting action in Dicks Attack vol. 1!

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Dicks_Attack_vol.1_Ass_Splitting_Cock.wmv

Total Duration: 01:33:31 /  FileExtension: wmv / FileSize : 1.37 GB / Resolution: 848x480

KingShareXXX:
Prague Rising / (Derek Kent, Studio 2000) -540p

Genre: General Hardcore, Oral, International, Anal, Condoms

As told in a lengthy introductory scene by Eric Stuart to his brother John Eric and to lovebirds Kristian and Bobby, once upon a time "in Eastern Europe", there was a count who would k i dnap beautiful young men to suck their cocks dry.The spell was broken by a pair of Franciscan monks who were indeed lovers,and whose lovemaking in the middle of the night in the count's castle caused the missing young men to reappear. All except one couple, who were never seen again.The recovered boys and the monks founded a gay village that eventually went extinct. Then an archeologist got involved, who later moved to California and built the "old" house the video unfolds in.In a mysterious "locked room", complete with church organ, we soon discover two coffins, which reveal the "adult Czech stars" who are not only brought back to life in their Carpathian (one imagines) folk costumes, but thanks to the various gay sexual shenanigans they first witness then take part in are finally changed in Corbin Fisher ready American collegiate studs.NB: in the end credits for the cast, Studio 2000 mixed up the IDs of Ales Hanak and Pavel Novotny.

Ales Hanak
Bobby Parks
Eric Stuart
John Eric
Kristian Brooks
Pavel Novotny / Date : 1999

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Prague_Rising.mp4

Total Duration: 01:24:02 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 1.23 GB / Resolution: 720x540

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version